Any source. Any screen. We've got you covered.
Whether you're working with broadcast media or digital signage, remote cameras or video walls, you need a way to get your video from its source all the way to the final screen. Along the way you need to negotiate bandwidth limitations, compression rates, security risks and latency—all without sacrificing quality or reliability.
Our decades of consumer electronics experience have taught us how to move media through any AV workflow. Through us, our customers access more than a great suite of products. They also get access to:
- Silicon from Videon's SoC partners, who provide chips that support latest technologies
- Licenses to support a broad range of media standards
- Optical and streaming software that gets your product to market faster
- Customization services from a team of highly-qualified engineers
Products and Services
For the Pro AV market, we offer encoders, decoders/players, and customizable system-on-modules.
Our affordable, high-quality encoders and decoders are built on Intel silicon. Designed for easy use and lasting quality, you can use these to get your live streaming up and running today.
If you're bringing an AV product to market, you are familiar with the Make vs. Buy dilemma. Buying a pre-designed SoM can save you time, money, and development complications.
Videon's Ultra HD Media SoMs introduce compressed video and IP to a baseband AV infrastructure. While they support a wide variety of use cases, these are some of the more popular:
- Video Capture to IP Stream (Unicast, Multicast, HTTP Live Streaming)
- Video Decode from IP Stream (Unicast, Multicast, HTTP Live Streaming)
- Video Capture to Storage (Local or remote)
- Video Capture from IP Stream to Mass Storage (Record IP Stream)