Test to perfect your product and speed release.
HALT is essential in highly-regulated industries, where products have to meet the very highest quality standards. But almost any product can benefit from testing.
HALT testing drives product reliability. Here's how:
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT) identifies design weaknesses
- With this knowledge, you can mitigate potential problems early in the design process
- Through HALT and redesign, you can improve reliability/ruggedization and drastically reduce lifetime cost of ownership
Your product has weaknesses (they all do). Do you want to learn about them now, or through customer complaints?
Click here to download a datasheet about our HALT testing services.
Videon’s HALT Testing Package
If you come to Videon for HALT testing, you'll get:
- 1 hour initial engineering consultation to determine specific needs and design test plan
- 2 days of HALT testing in our Qualmark Typhoon chamber (additional time based on half-day increments)
- Profile setup and ongoing support from an expert technician during testing
- Detailed test report document (sample available upon request) containing top-level analysis of faults found and suggested mitigation strategies
- Optional: design and creation of test fixture
You'll also get much more: a knowledgable, friendly staff to assist you, a state-of-the-art facility, and related services.