Videon Central, Inc. shall use your information in the following manner:
- Improvements and bug fix;
- To administer and protect our website, any of our apps and/or related services and systems;
- Improvements to the website, www.videon-central.com;
- Developing new features and new products;
- Informing users about our new products and features;
- Informing users about new products and features for third-parties in which we might think you are interested; and/or
- Any other uses that we may describe at the given time when the data is collected.
Data Collected by Videon Central, Inc.
- When users access the Site, certain information is collected. VIDEON uses IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within VIDEON or its third-party web developer on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
- Using www.videon-central.com, you understand that by visiting this website, information is recorded and sent to us so that we may ensure technical functioning of the website. The information that is collected includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser types, operating systems, time of access, and additional website navigational information. This information is used solely for the purpose of ensuring the technical functioning of the website so that Videon Central, Inc. can continue to update and improve the website and its services.
Distributing Collected Data
Videon Central, Inc. does not share personal information with external people, except our agents, service providers, business partners, or affiliates who may have access to our app or process data from our app and only for the purposes set forth herein. We may also share your information in the event we are required by law to do so, if required to do so by demand of law enforcement officials, in connection with court proceedings, or in the interest of protecting legal interests of others.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Any and all links to third-party websites that are not owned or operated by Videon Central, Inc. shall be available on the website for reference, advertisement, or promotional material only, and shall not be an endorsement by Videon Central for those third-party websites. Videon Central assumes no responsibility for the content on these third-party, linked websites, nor shall Videon Central be liable for any content those third-party websites collect, use, or distribute.
Forum and Blog Access
Our website provides a forum that allows users to post questions, comments, and concerns directly with other users. Participation in this forum is voluntary. Videon Central assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any information that is dispersed on this forum. Participation in this forum will require registration by the user which may entail disclosing information including, but not limited to, name, email address, and user name which will be viewable to other users in the forum.
Videon Central Inc. takes all reasonable and necessary precautions to protect user information from unauthorized access or disbursement. However, internet usage and activity is never guaranteed as completely secure. In the event Videon Central becomes aware of a breach where user information could have been accessed by an unauthorized agent, Videon Central will take reasonable steps to notify users and remedy the breach. Users shall be responsible for any unauthorized use of your account for any services conducted under your username and password.
Changes or Opting Out of Service
This policy may be changed at anytime, without notice to users and in Videon Central’s sole discretion. If Videon Central makes any changes to this policy, it will be updated on the website, and the effective date will reflect the date of modifications. By visiting the website, users accept the current version of this Policy as posted on the site at that time. Additionally, if users are do not want any data collected, used, or shared regarding their use of the website, users are instructed to discontinue use of the website.