Trust, respect, dedication, passion and creativity.
A culture of trust, hard work, and personal responsibility combines with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere to make Videon an excellent place to work.
- Through programs that encourage healthy living and reward employees for active lifestyles (like our Velo Videon and Sole-Mates programs), we strive for a comfortable work-life fit.
- Employees are urged to take time during the day to rejuvenate their mind and body. A typical mid-day occurrence is groups of employees heading out for a game of disc golf, or a bike ride, walk or run on nearby woodland trails and scenic roads.
- Camaraderie and fun are abundant. Our employee gathering space, the Link, is a hub of activity during the workday and frequently in the evening and on weekends.
- Our offices are dog-friendly, and our beloved Videon dogs provide companionship and entertainment for anyone who takes a break to toss a ball or rub a belly.
Our core values are:
- Trust. It's our cornerstone.
- Respect. Our employees have equal importance with distinct responsibilities.
- Dedication. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Passion. We make it contagious.
- Creativity. Videon's workplace is creative and rewarding.
Respect and Responsibility for Every Employee
Videon's values start with open communication: we regularly share the company vision, values and roadmap with all employees. Empowerment is a company-wide commitment that recognizes our employees' ability to make intelligent decisions and proactively develop strategies to achieve Videon's mission. Videon has fostered employee ownership of this company, and in turn, employees experience commitment and pride in serving our customers well.