Streaming between buildings or around the world.
Live video is engaging. It draws viewers in, helping them to learn, communicate, and work together. And it doesn't have to be difficult.
Schools and businesses are increasingly using live streaming technology to share events between campuses, throughout buildings, and to remote participants. Whether you're streaming shareholder meetings or morning announcements, Videon's products provide the simplicity and reliability you need. Our encoders and decoders offer:
- Both HDMI and SDI connections
- Configuration via a simple web user interface, and streaming at the push of a button
- Simple integration with leading software platforms like YouTube Live, Facebook Live, UStream, DaCast, and many more
- Trustworthy hardware from Intel and Qualcomm, with a dedicated manufacturing facility here in Central Pennsylvania
- The ability to support point to point, unicast, multicast and RTMP workflows.
- Access to VIdeon's stellar Customer Care team.
Greylock HD H.264 Encoder/Decoder
We designed Greylock for reliable streaming at an affordable price. Greylock supports RTMP streaming as well as unicast and multicast, with HDMI, SDI, and resolutions up for 1080p60.
Sonora HD H.264 Encoder/Decoder
Sonora is our customers' favorite encoder for live streaming an HDMI source. It has the same great feature set as Greylock, but without SDI input. This makes it even more affordable, with the same reliability you expect from Videon products.