Hardware Engineering Internship
More than talent, it takes amazing people who are willing to go the extra mile to develop great products…
Are you analytically minded with a passion for technology and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment? Here’s your opportunity to shine! Videon, a prominent developer of streaming media and digital video products for the consumer electronics market, is searching for exceptional students available to work part-time around their class schedule during the school year and full-time hours in the summer. An internship with Videon is characterized as technically challenging, and rewards students not only with an exciting place to work, but with the opportunity to be part of a team working on consumer products that represent the leading edge of technology.
Videon looks forward to developing the skills of the best and brightest minds. If you have the talent and motivation to pursue an internship in state-of-the-art digital video technology, we want to hear from you!
Qualified applicants should be:
- Working towards a degree in Electrical Engineering or other technical degree, having completed sophomore year
- Capable of working in teams or alone
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to communicate effectively in person and in writing
How interns contribute to the team:
- Schematic design and verification
- PCB verification
- Programmable logic design and verification
- Troubleshooting at board and system level using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, multimeters, and other analyzers
- Schematic entry and programmable logic synthesis
- Cable assembly, test jig design and construction, and component clearance analysis
Hiring inventive people to join the Videon team is key to developing industry leading products. We applaud those willing to take initiative, think disruptively and work hard to achieve goals. Videon offers a learning environment within a culture of trust, hard work and personal responsibility. We consider ourselves a slice of Silicon Valley in Happy Valley and we need people like you to come work for us. If you're passionate about problem-solving, please apply!