If you are… Accountable. Confident. Competitive. Ambitious. Detail Oriented. Relentlessly Eager. Performance Driven. Read on!
We need a Senior Software Engineer that is going to hit the ground running from day one and be ready to be a key player at Videon with hair on fire intensity while working with their team to enable market applications in e-sports, sports gamification, interactive video, and video cloud contribution.
Areas of Responsibility
- Create software using design patterns and software structure at both the architectural and detailed levels to serve as a basis for construction
- Implement working, quality software through a combination of coding, verification, unit testing and debugging
- Evaluate product quality and increase future standards by identifying defects and problems.
- Provide cost-effective and innovative support to software during the pre-delivery and post-delivery stage.
- Fluent knowledge of programming languages C/C++.
- Proficiency with Linux software development (Embedded Linux experience is a bonus).
- Programming experience, including hardware interfacing, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Experience with media technologies such as FFmpeg/Libav, LIVE555, GStreamer or OpenMax.
- Composure and professional, thoughtful decision-making in a fast and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Willingness to proactively share.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to effectively coordinate with internal and external teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- 5+ years of experience