Production Specialist / Electronic Technician
If you are... Accountable. Confident. Competitive. Ambitious. Detail Oriented. Relentlessly Eager. Performance Driven. Read on!
We need exceptional Electronic Technicians and Production Specialists to help us grow this business. Manufacturing at Videon is very unique in the way we process (Quick Response Manufacturing) and the interesting products we get to bring to life. We work with various stages of producing our video-based products including electro-mechanical assembly, programming & testing as well as various environmental testing of our industry-leading video solutions. Ideal candidates will have experience in electro-mechanical assembly or testing and troubleshooting skills.
Areas of Responsibility
- Complete unit assemblies by using standardized work instructions.
- Testing of circuit board assemblies, subassemblies and units by following test procedures detailed in the work instructions.
- Assist with troubleshooting any defects that occur with supplied materials and assembled items to component level.
- Learn and become proficient with Videon software tools, such as Wiki, Jira, Product Database, etc.
- Work with Engineering on the creation of test procedures and methodologies for our products.
- Perform final inspections on outgoing product deliveries.
- Ensure all applicable documents are correctly filled out during production process and all applicable inspection records of processed items are maintained accurately.
- Participate in all cross-training to perform as many roles in the production builds as possible.
- Assemble test fixtures and cables according to engineering instructions, schematics, assembly drawings, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic systems and components.
- Ability to read and follow bill of materials, schematics, assembly drawings and work instructions.
- Ability to read and comprehend ECN’s and design log documents.
- Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Operation of soldering and rework equipment.
- Familiarity with cable assemblies.
- Advanced electronics knowledge for troubleshooting.
- AS9100 or ISO9000 Standard.
- Soldering, desoldering and inspection to IPC 610 standards.
- Knowledge and use of internal product database software .
- Firm understanding of workmanship standards and specifications.
- Quality-minded to meet applicable requirements.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self motivated.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work independently and with a group
- Associate degree and 1+ years of technical experience.